Java Junkies Membership
- Shipping & Delivery
- Orders over $99 Get Free Ground Shipping (Continental U.S. Only)
- Privacy & Security
Just One Cup takes your privacy seriously. Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise distributed to third parties without your consent. Just One Cup is not a source of unsolicited email.
This policy covers what personal information Just One Cup collects, how that information is collected and why we need it. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not cover the practices of companies other than Just One Cup or people who are not employed or managed by Just One Cup.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It?
Just One Cup collects your email address and any other personal information you choose to provide.
Just One Cup automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, browser type, and the page(s) you request. This information is collected anonymously and is used to better understand how people use our site and improve its performance.
Just One Cup uses information for the following general purposes: to customize your Just One Cup experience, notify you (at your request) of products and services which may be of interest to you, conduct research, and provide certain services you sign up for that involve contacting you by email.
Who Has Access to Your Information?
As a matter of policy Just One Cup does not sell, rent, share or otherwise distribute any of your personal information to third parties except in certain specific circumstances. Those circumstances include as follows:
* We receive a subpoena, court order or other legal demand for your information.
* We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law.
* Just One Cup is acquired by or merged with another company.
* Some of our services allow you to make certain information public or accessible to certain individuals. If you make use of these services Just One Cup will share your information as you request.
In addition, we limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come in contact with that information to provide services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
What are Cookies and Why do We Use Them?
Cookies are a standard Internet technology, and many major web sites use them to provide useful features for their members. Cookies allow us to store and retrieve login and other information on a user's system. They provide us with data that we can use to improve our service to you. Cookies themselves do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user's computer. The default setting for most browsers is to accept cookies; if you prefer you can set yours to refuse them. If you choose not to accept cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of Just One Cup.
Does Just One Cup Send Unsolicited Emails?
Just One Cup will not send you any unsolicited information, including email. You will receive emails that form an essential part of our service, and if you request it Just One Cup will send you reminders, and notification of new products or services.
How Can You Make Changes to Your Account?
You can edit your Just One Cup account information at any time from your Account Page.
What Happens if Just One Cup Makes a Change to This Policy?
How Can You Contact Us?
Through the Contact Us page.
- Returns & Replacements
Within 14 days of your order date, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact us at 800.283.2024 for a return authorization number. Items that have been consumed or are not in resalable condition will not receive credit. Upon receipt and acceptance of your return, a credit will be issued according to your payment method. If your order is damaged in shipping, please contact the appropriate carrier.
Return merchandise with RMA number to:
Just One Cup
(print RMA number Here)
185 Mason Circle Suite B
Concord, CA 94520
NOTE: Refunds sent with no RMA number will be returned to sender.
By registering or ordering at Just One Cup you authorize Just One Cup to send informational or promotional emails to you at the address you provide.
Are you a Java Junkie? Do you find yourself in search of JustOneCup all day long? Then our Java Junkies rewards program is perfect for you!
The Java Junkies program is a rewards program for loyal customers of www.JustOneCup.com designed to give added benefits to returning Java Junkies. Membership will allow our customers to accumulate points which can be used for discounts, free merchandise, special shipping rates, and other perks.
• Earn 1 Java Junkies Point for every dollar spent at JustOneCup
• Redeem 700-1200 points to receive 50% off Keurig brewers
• Redeem 1250-2200 points to receive a selected Keurig brewer for free
• Redeem 300 points for a 10% discount on any order
• Only one discount per item/order, of course
• More fun to come!
How to Join:
Membership is automatic – you don’t have to do anything. Just track your points and use them when you want to!
Java Junkies Terms and Conditions:
1. JustOneCup reserves the right to change, alter, or cancel the Java Junkies program at any time with or without notice. Awards may change from time to time as determined by JustOneCup at its sole discretion.
2. Java Junkies points are not transferable and are not property of the customer, except as allowed by JustOneCup’s send points to a friend program, subject to change.
3. JustOneCup will determine if points are properly applied and reserves the right to deny or revoke points when misapplied.
4. Points will be deducted for returned or refunded items.
5. Void where prohibited by law.